COVID-19: On the Front Lines
For this online event, The Atlantic convened experts fighting COVID-19 on the front lines—doctors, public health officials and pharmaceutical executives. They shared their latest insights, news about potential treatments and what the immediate future holds.
Tuesday, April 14, 2020
- Dr. Brendan G. Carr, Chair of Emergency Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine, Mount Sinai Health System
- Dr. Levi Garraway, Chief Medical Officer, Roche and Genentech
- Dr. Patrice Harris, President, American Medical Association
- Ron Klain, Executive Vice President, Revolution; former White House Ebola Response Coordinator, 2014-15
- Jeanne Meserve, Journalist
- Stephen J. Ubl, President and CEO, PhRMA
- Ed Yong, Staff Writer, The Atlantic
Watch the video here.